What I can do for you:
I’m a Virtual Assistant or more appropriately an Administrative Specialist with almost 15 years of experience in team building, project management, event coordinating, basically being an all around office ninja / domestic goddess..
- I’m the right hand of my clients and give them the peace of mind knowing when I am working on something they have no worries because it will be handled in a timely professional manner
- I thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environments
- I excel at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks while exhibiting professionalism and sound judgment
- I am skilled in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- I am an expert at managing emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts
- I skillfully create and maintains organizational documents
- I process daily spreadsheets for accounting and vendor costs that can result in decreased costs
- I efficiently plan, coordinate and/or assist with meetings, training seminars, and special events
- I expertly coordinate travel arrangements
- I have a proven track record in building strong management/vendor relationships
- I perform research and compile information on new vendors and procedures
- I have a passion for image retouching and making beautiful photos
- I am well versed in maintaining all personal matters as well
I currently work with a wide range of software and database management systems, including:
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, One Note, QuickBooks, Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Evernote, Canva, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Autopsy, Wireshark, Hash Calculator, History Viewer, Cisco Packet Tracer, Adobe Photoshop Elements, KVAD Photo, Pro, 3D Photo, Slack, Workast, Clickup, Shopify, Toggl, WordPress, Skype, Any Desk, Team Viewer, Dashline, DocuSign, Sign Now, MailChimp, Internet Search Engines, cloud-based filing in One Drive, Google Drive and Dropbox
Why Do I do this
I could give you the same song and dance most of these websites have but that would be starting our journey off with a lie and I’m not ok with that. The truth is I enjoy what I do. I worked with amazing people and I have no regrets in the career paths I have taken. I have met amazing people and learned a lot along the way. I just no longer feel the need to have a crazy commute or to fight my anxiety going into an office when I am more productive at home than in an office.
The driving force seems to be that happier workers use the time they have more effectively, increasing the pace at which they can work without sacrificing quality.